Saturday, January 10, 2015

Here we go again

Yes I know you have heard it all before, repeatedly, but THIS TIME.........
OK with my achillies tendons playing up the way they have over the past year, I am far from about to jump back in feet first, let alone head first.

However, health has started to become a concern again, starting to be out off puff too quickly isn't a nice feeling as im sure some know.
Then there is hobbies etc. Recently I have fallen in love with scuba diving, and I REALLY want to get a lot better and do lots more adventurous things. Now im not saying im physically incapable right now, but I would like to be more mobile, so thats a big incentive for me.

So right now im at the end of the first week of a new made up routine. Healthier eating,regular exercise, and no quitting.
1 meal a day (balanced) fruit and cereal throughout the day. Plenty of fluids of course.
Morning workout is a basic 3 move, 3 sets, increasing reps of simple movements like pushups, dips, situps etc Evening is weights, again keeping it to 3+3 right now, with the plan to increase steadily.

There you go, yet another chapter of trying to get and STAY healthy begins.  My starting weight as of today (first week never counts) is 250lbs. Not horrific, but room for improvement.
My training buddies are my Maximuscle home multi gym, my Gymano home dip, and chin up station, and my tech is a Jawbone UP for recording movements, and Google Fit as its back up.  Now to find an online gym diary....

No comments:

Post a Comment