Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 3

Hardly into the program again, and already my mindset and physical drive is changing for the better. I love training, always have, always will. But overcoming the initial hurdle to get going has always been my biggest battle.
Just getting the steam in the boiler up to temperature is my biggest struggle. What I love about the structure of P90 is knowing what I HAVE to do, and not being able to just take it easy for the day.

Suddenly getting up to walk the dogs was a piece of cake, and knowing I have a routine to get up for makes waking and rising early easy.

That's not to say that the first 2 days have not taken their toll. Legs were aching like crazy, as are my chest and tri's. Legs are so tight at the mo that to lay down for tricep extentions and side tri rise, I had to kneel then lay lol. Pathetic I know.

But all in all it feels great to be active again, and I am happy to report shoulders and arms was not too bad today. Trained to exhaustion of course, but at reasonable weight and resistance, and good clean reps.

Yoga tomorrow is going to be a nightmare, but I already have a plan to adapt where needed, so not going to over do it, not just yet anyway.

Have a good day, and train hard if you are training.
Regards

Michael
Sent via Blackberry®

No comments:

Post a Comment