Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First time back on Plyo

So, now I remember what it feels like to be new to Plyo. Well almost anyway. Knowing the movements helps a lot. But after a few weeks away from training, it was a hard slog to get all the way through the routine.
I'm not shy and won't deny taking a couple of timeouts during this session, but this is a positive.
When I first tried Plyo it took me 2 or 3 goes to manage to complete it. This time around, although the exhaustion was similar, I am more confident in knowing what I can really achieve, and also know that short breaks will recharge me enough to continue and complete. So that's what I did.

Thankfully I didn't notice any issue with my hip/groin, so unless its going to freeze up later as my body recovers, it looks like a good sign.

Feels good to have got up and got stuck into Plyo again. I had almost forgotten what shakes from exhaustion felt like lol.

During the calf stretch in the cool down though I did notice how tight my upper half was from yesterdays workout, so Yoga is going to be fun on Thursday, can't wait for that, much!

Also on the walk to the station I worked out I have 5 months now til I'm 40, so will complete this round, and will be able to carry on at a steady pace there after. Plan is still to be in shape to be snowboarding on my birthday, so there is a real goal!

Right I'm gonna go curl up under my desk and eat sensible foods now. Have a good day whatever you are doing.
Regards

Michael
Sent via Blackberry®

No comments:

Post a Comment