Monday, September 10, 2012

I'm back!

Well its time for round 3 so I thought I would officially say that I'm starting it today.
I believe Amit is starting Round 2 today also, and Noel starting another round of Insanity, so it sounds like its a good time for all.

With the Olympics being over with, my normal hours resume at work, making it far more manageable to get my usual P90 morning in without affecting the quality of the session.

Slight changes to the program this time will include the audio off, and some high energy music playing, no recording reps and weights, and taking it a little easier on myself. No joint injuries planned this time.

Working with an ongoing hip strain at the moment though, not sure what's caused or causing it, but it aches like hell till warmed up, so the dog walks first are crucial.

So Day 1 done, surprised at how in shape I still am, which is rather pleasing. Cleaner eating, and more motivated to train and stay active, so let's see how we get on. No start pictures this time, not much has changed other than tattoos and tan lol.

So let's see how my hip/groin lasts with Plyo tomorrow.

Work hard people!
Regards

Michael
Sent via Blackberry®

No comments:

Post a Comment