Friday, June 1, 2012

Finally caught up

That was a hectic week trying to catch up on myself and my program, but finally by Friday I have done it. Legs and Back this morning with ARX to finish.

Gave it my all, pretty much like last week, but obviously a slight increase in the vest weight. Needless to say, with the vest on Legs are a whole different ballgame, and I can sure feel I have worked out. This was of course straight after 4.5 miles with the dogs so not all bad.

Finishing up with ARX was a bit of a challange at one point. Mid way through Legs and Back I decided I didn't have it in me, so was left with 30 mins to convince myself that I WAS up to it. Of course by the end I just got stuck in. I hate moments of self doubt.

Todays workouts took a total of 3 tshirts, 3 pairs of boxers, 2 pairs of socks, 2 towels, 2 pints of fluids, and 500ml of recovery drink, plus the post workout protein drink. Whoever knew the carbon footprint for working out hard was so big lol.

So now its off to work to stretch my legs out a bit, and make the most of my freedom. Roll on tomorrow, Kenpo baby!
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment