Saturday, June 2, 2012

Glad that's over.

OK for the record, playing catch up sucks, and by the time today came I was pooped beyond belief. Didn't think I could get this many muscles and joints aching at the same time without being seriously ill.

My legs for the first time in ages are exhausted and powerless. With dog walks and at least one routine a day pounding them, they have taken one hell of a beating this week. Same with my mid section, feels bruised and battered. The rest of my muscles just feel worn out but in a less painful way.

Kenpo this morning was an effort, and after the dog walks (with vest) to warm up I made the decision that Kenpo would be done WITHOUT the weighted vest on. And my golly it was a good decision.

Right now laying in a hot bath with muscle salts in feels like heaven, even though I'm sweating half to death here. If I'm awake enough after I am going to hit Stretch X too, just to get some mobility back in my joints and muscles.

Quitter, NO! I think I have proven that to myself this week alone. Exhausted having given it all, YES! And I'm not afraid to admit that for one second. To me it means I dug deeper than before, stayed focused and brung it to the program. With the rest of #TeamSnaz giving it all they have too, it was the only thing I could do.

My mind is already scared that the vest increases in weight again on Monday, but on a positive note, its Week3 which means a week without the vest in a weeks time, then a change of routines. Time is going so fast once again.

No weigh in's yet, and prob won't. I'm sure from the muscle growth I'm now seeing, that the number will be going up not down. So not that important. Intake this week has been a little sketchy, but given the activity levels I would say its been non harmful to me.

Thanks to Carly, Rob, Amit and Zak for being part of TeamSnaz, and keeping me going. Its so much more fun being able to discuss it as you all work through it.

I'm off for a stretch and a rest now (and some protein) Have a good long weekend, and remember keep pressing play, and digging deep!
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment