Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I just needed to tell you...

I am a fighter, not a quitter. When a problem presents, I deal with it, an obstruction blocks my way, I over come it.
Failure is NOT an option, exhaustion is my motivation. Ache and soreness is my reward for my dedication, and fatigue is just a mark in the sand.

I challenged myself to complete P90X once, and along the way I picked up some workout buddies. YOU are my drive, my competition and encouragement in one. Second time around I want to motivate and coach, inspire and drive the way you say I did to you, to encourage you to feel the way I do, and to aim beyond my accomplishments.

Together, as part of a team, we can make changes to our lives and bodies we have only ever talked about, and I am proud to have dedicated and committed people working out with me.

I am determined, I am on the road to success. I WILL achieve my goals, and help you achieve yours too.


Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment