Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Today's numbers

Just thought I would obsess for a few days, so here are the numbers for today. Same dry post walk weigh in as I have always done.

Last night I decided to start Phase 2 a little sooner than planned, aka with Phase 1, and rolled out 3 30 day challenges.
Challenge 1 Squat Challenge. 
Starting the 30 days with a mere 50 squats, working up to the climax at 250 on the last day.

Challenge 2 Push-up Challenge.
Same 30 day format, starting with 45 push-ups on day 1, and ending on 100.

Challenge 3, Plank Challenge.
Quite a new phenomena in the mainstream fitness world, but amazing for core muscles as P90X taught me. So day 1 starts with 20 seconds, and we finish up on day 30 with 5 minutes.

So that's me up to date. Phases 1 and 2 underway with both better intake and increased activity.
Roll on Phase 3 which I will probably start in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment