Monday, January 13, 2014

Breaking scales....

Oh sorry I meant breaking news. 
The latest fats and figures are in, and straight on the internet.

After an activity free year, my fitness, my health, me weight and general well being has taken a HUGE nose dive (except for the numbers which rocketted)

So here we go. A phased return to a healthier lifestyle starting today with phase 1. Abstinence based Protikee diet, supplemented with an evening intake of protein. No major activities at this point, just the regular dog walks etc.

I have / had P90X-3 on its way, along with Les Mills Combat, but due to me getting an address wrong, that might be money down the drain. Quick way to lose 125 pounds of the wrong sort.

Phase 2 will see activity increase in one form or another, most likely start is the 30 day planking and squat challenges. Just to spice things up gently. Along with getting back into the man cave and getting some use out of the equipment in there. 

One of my goals in this journey, other than not winding myself putting socks on, is to be able to do 2, yes just 2 clean and controlled chin-ups, and a whole bunch of dips.

So the starting numbers in the pics are as follows.

Start weight 265.8 lbs
BMI 39.4
Body fat 54.6%
Body water 33.7%

Scary numbers, but let's see them change shall we.... and fast!

PS weight and stats are taken from some Salter smart scales.

So here goes, Day 1.....

No comments:

Post a Comment