Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Week 2 update

Mad rush to the start of the week with Tuvaaq's vet visit, so time for a quick catch up.

Last weigh in was 256lbs, which is down 9lbs on the start, so fair progress there. I am still eating well, with stew, chicken, and a cheeky little stir fry I made tonight (see pic).

Weight is dropping most days, but even on days where little change is seen, I'm still feeling much better already.
Breathing easier when walking the dogs up hills (Tuvaaq now out walking again) and not winding myself putting my shoes on.

The 30 day challenges are coming along too. With pushups up to 65 now, planking onto a minute and squats now up to an arse breaking 105. These totals are set by the challenge, and not just what I'm achieving. However that said, for a 250lbs man in his 40's and out of shape, I'm chuffed I'm doing 105 squats non stop! And am also really smashing out the push ups too!

So that's me for now. Will update again with an end of week total.

Phase 3 starting soon.

Just need to get my P90X-3 now... Grrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment