Monday, January 20, 2014

Week 2 begins on a low...

Thankfully the low is my weight, finishing the first week, and starting the second on 258.2 So a nice steady loss without suffering too much.

The three 30 day challenges are still on track, and really starting to pick up pace, with squats up to 80-100, push-up around 60 and plank on a minute. I'm sure the whole added exercise and minimised intake is having a real effect rather than a false indication. But this week will be the tell tale sign if it is a constant or a first week flurry.

The decision to keep eating food, but sensible food and sensible portions was one that wasn't easy to make. During the day I am remaining on replacements, but a good hot meal makes such a difference. The beef and veg stew I have made really hits the spot (no spuds!)

Sub 250 isn't a realistic goal for this week, but I want to be at the low end of 250 for sure, let's call the goal for this week sub 253. If I get close I will be happy :)

Towards the end of last week activity dropped a bit with the dogs being groomed and the weather turning, walks were reduced. Reason being is that Tuvaaq has surgery today, so I wanted to keep him as clean as possible. From today, again walks will be reduced as I won't be taking the sore little boy out for a few days, so it's just Aana getting walked. 
I'm also off work til Wed, so maybe I can make up for it with a bit more activity.

So there you have it, Week 2 starts on 258.2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment