Thursday, May 31, 2012

Beast mode

That feeling of being on fire, driven by an anger within, and being able to push yourself further than ever before. That was the angle of attack I took on Sharms today. Much grunting and groaning later, and a whole load of fluids lost, and my body is destroyed.

A level of exhaustion rarely experienced for me, and while debilitating, it is also quite rewarding. In a strange a weird way, its nice to know what you can actually do when you REALLY try. My arms are SO tired in fact that I struggled to shake up my protein shake, and am resting my arms on the table as I type this.

Shoulders and arms, what a beautiful workout. Especially this week, as I only did chest and back yesterday. So my whole torso is tight and aching. But as I always say, its a good ache. An ache that says 'good workout man' and and ache that reminds me which muscles control what functions in my day to day life.

The plan was to hit ABRX every time it was required this round, but because of the time constraints of this week, and the sheer level of exhaustion being experienced, I will be doing Abs tomorrow, and of course with yoga. Speaking of which, I am still playing catch-up so Yoga is this evening after work. Should be fun 8 hours after Sharms, and 24 hours after Plyo. Let's see what I have left to give.

Today I have to say I DID manage to beat most of my PB's on most movements. Weight and reps both raised, which will probably explain why I feel like this now lol.

Anyway, I have a protein drink to chug down, and a day to be getting on with, so better get on.

Message to my Tweeps on #TeamSnaz Dig deep people, and keep improving. Its its not aching, and you are not failing towards the end of sets, you aint trying hard enough.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment