Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tough decision.

Right, after lots of thinking and talking about it I have decided how I will get back on track with training.
Tonight I will NOT train, other than doing a walk with the dogs to get back into the swing of things. Weighted vest will depend on temperature out there. If it goes on, it rises to 5.5kg this week.

Tomorrow morning I will tackle Back and Chest. Depending how that goes and how my back copes, I will possibly do Plyo in the evening to catch up a little.
Thurs if all is well I will take on Sharms in the morning, and Yoga in the evening. That way I get a good well needed stretch, and am up to date in time for Back and Legs on Friday.

This is all hypothetical, and based on tomorrow mornings results.

Keep them crossed for me people!

As a footnote... A message to the new guy on the gang. Early days are tough dude, read back through any of my weeks 1-4 moaning. There are exercises and movements your body has either never done before, or not for a long time. Shocking muscles and joints into work IS a big deal, and takes time.

For some stuff, especially yoga, plyo, cores, there will be some stuff in there that will REALLY kick your arse, and that can really knock your confidence. But you wait for a few more weeks time when you are killin it. You will look back to now and remember how far you have come, how you pushed yourself, and just how determined you are.

This is all about a change of lifestyle, and it starts with sweat and tears.

The idea of Twitter is to share, gather confidence, and remember how hard it was. So the next person, the one YOU inspire to take on P90X can see THEY are not failing, they are just beginning.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

2 comments:

  1. thanks dude - and good luck with your catchup - remember that every time you re-injure an old injury, it takes 3x longer to heal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its cool mate. I don't think it has been an injury so much as a spasm. I will take it easy to make sure all is good.

      Delete