Wednesday, May 30, 2012

F**ked!

Wow, 2 days out of the routine, and a little bit of junk to eat last night has resulted in a HORRIBLE workout today. Serious nausea from the half way mark, short sets, and low reps. As well as more sets to fail than ever before.
The motivation and drive was there, but the energy levels were not. Sweating like crazy, panting like a dog. All signs that I was really not on my game this morning.

To be honest I felt a little sluggish walking the dogs before working out, and now feel a little blergh, so I'm wondering if I'm actually a bit off colour, and the workout has just pushed me over the edge. I hope not.

So for now, I'm laying flat out, cooling off and allowing all systems to settle down a bit. On a plus side my back seems to have held out pretty well, so that's something eh.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment