Tuesday, May 22, 2012

OMG the new routine works!

Well one day after attacking P90X chest and back with new vigour I am feeling the rewards. Chest is stretched like crazy, and aching nicely, and as for my back, I think I will creek if I bend over its so tight (in a good way)

I was really hoping this would be the case, rather than repeating the same old routine, and just feeling like its all very normal and ineffective. So the plan is working. Good news.

The next couple of days are a little messed up for me, with an early morning meeting today, making me miss my usual training slot. And again tomorrow another meeting will bump my training back to the mid afternoon.
So today when I get home I have to hit Plyo. The dreaded Plyometrics (jump training) complete with the new vest, still at 11lbs.

Something tells me that this time around is gonna be a lot more about aching, and a lot less about sailing through the routines. I cracked out the new dumbells last night and love them already. Cant wait to get using them on Wednesday with Shoulders and Arms. That's gonna be a kickass routine with them.

Exciting times ahead. So there you have it P90X, Round2, Day1 done.

No comments:

Post a Comment