Monday, May 21, 2012

The story so far.....

As I say I just finished my first round of P90X, so a quick recap.
I discovered the program by accident thanks to a conversation with a friend, and decided to give it a go.
Loved it from day 1, and as time passed I got more and more serious about it.
My results from Day 1 to Day 90 speak for themselves really.
Please note, these results are based on not taking nutrition seriously (that's not a good thing, just a fact) and I did NOT do the Ab Ripper X sessions at the end of the workouts (my loss)

This time as I have said is VERY different.
So here is me. From a 40 to a 34 waist, and down 45lbs since Jan this year


YES!, I know I have a way to go yet, and my tummy is still very much there, but I'm working on it, hence round 2.
However the definition in my arms, legs and back is coming along nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment