Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 2 Plyometrics

Ok, so before I rest my eyes for the evening I thought I would just give a round up of my day.
Up early for a meeting threw me out a little, so training was not until the afternoon. Not getting home a little later than planned was somewhat annoying, and messed with my mind a little.
None the less I decided to get stuck in, threw the vest on and gave it my all.

1 hour of hell later, I took off the 11lb vest and reflected. Putting that vest on has made a huge difference, pushing me even harder, making things tough again, and giving me the challenge I need to keep me going.

With an average heart rate of over 150bpm for the whole hour, and having sweated out what felt like litres of sweat, I was happy with my efforts, and delighted with the feeling of exhaustion.

So I'm one happy guy right now. The little changes I have made for round 2 are already paying off. I dread to think how I will feel by the morning, but my legs get a rest as I move on to shoulders and arms (sharms). Still aching like crazy on my back and chest from Monday, tomorrow will be fun fun fun.

So make sure you tune in tomorrow for more of my moaning lol.

Keep pressing play guys..... Keep pressing play.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment