Monday, May 21, 2012

Hello world, welcome to the new chapter

Hey there and thanks for joining me here on this new blog to chart my progress through P90X. An awesome workout program which delivers results to those who are willing to commit 100% to making a change in their lives.
So what this blog all about, and why another one?
Well I realise that there are different topics on my main blog, and seeing as so many people seem keen to follow and read up on my experience and findings with P90X, I thought it only right to have a dedicated space for stories, pictures and tales of the program.

First up I have to say this. Thank you to all those who have supported me through the first round of P90X, and a special thanks and well done to those who thought what the hell and are currently getting stuck into the program themselves.
I get a lot of 'you inspired me' comments, but the truth is YOU inspire ME. Without people giving encouragement, and making positive comments, there have been times when I might just have called it a day, but thankfully you were all there.

So........... here we go. Sunday just gone (20th May) I completed my first round of P90X. So energised and excited by it, I decided to go head first straight into round 2. I have however changed a few things along the way.
1/ Training ethos. Not happy with happy go lucky, I have decided to go balls out this time, and give it my all.
2/ Nutrition/diet. I was not exactly strict last time around, however this time, the junk stays away.
3/ Equipment. From medium dumbells and bands, to mega bands, bigger dumbells, a weighted training vest for all activities, a proper yoga mat, push up bars. This is the time to get serious.
4/ Record keeping. All in my head last time, this time it goes down on paper, and improvements made weekly.
5/ Form. My form is good, but always room to improve, no complacency here.
6/ Definition and toning. Speaks for itself. The messing around is over, now its time to get toned.

That's just a glimpse into my attitude this time around, I'm sure more will show as I go on.

I will keep this entry short, but plan to try and make almost daily entries, even if its just random pics, or an update of what I did and how I feel.

You can follow my main blog on michaelsnasdell.blogspot.com
Follow me on Twitter @therealslimsnaz

OR just watch this space.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment