Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day3 Sharms+ABRX

As the above says, it was a morning workout for me today after a 4.5 mile walk with the dogs (with weighted vest of course)
Still toast from Plyo yesterday I had an early night, waking at 1am feeling like I had tensed every muscle in my body. Thankfully I woke a little looser.

Got stuck into sharms with the vest one, and immediately I could feel the drain beginning. By half way point I was taking short mid-set rests, but still completing my planned reps. Heavier on the bands and weights too all made up for quite a serious workout. And where I would usually relax at the end after cool down, I knew ABRX was coming.

ABRX is my achilles, but I am learning to overcome it. Form improving even since yesterday, and drive to complete all moves is growing. I managed something of everything, with some lower rep counts here and there. By week 3-4 I'm hoping this will improved on.

Now sitting on the train to work, my stomach feels like its bleeding and like I have taken a beating, my torso feels exhausted, with my chest and back still tight from Monday. I really do feel like I have just started the routine having never done it before! Every session hits hard.

Yoga tomorrow, I can't freakin wait.

Right, off to work in the sunshine now. Keep on training people, love your body, love life.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment