Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 5 Legs and Back

Woohoo, after a short meeting at work this morning I returned home. Torn between relaxing in the sun or hitting P90X I was finally talked around to exercise (didn't take much)
So today, as the title says, Legs +Back & Ab Ripper X. Hell I dug today. First day doing Legs with the vest on and it made a huge difference. Intensity on a different but very good level.

By the time I was done with the main workout it was time for ABRX, and more importantly time to get that weighted vest off, and stretch a bit. Wow that felt nice.

After hammering away at ABRX for 16 mins in was rest and wash time.
Another amazing workout finished, core pulled tighter than ever, and feeling fantastic. New clothes for the summer and smaller body complete the package right now.

Damn I feel good. Happy workouts people, Keep pushing play, and remember to bring it!
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment