Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A quick update, back on track.

After 2 days out of the swing of things, today I jumped back in full throttle. The plan is to double up for a couple of days to get back on the pace of things.

So this morning I hit back and chest. Suffering a bit from quite extreme nausea, my routine was a little flawed. I still gave it my all none the less.
The vest was back, for the morning dog walks and for the morning P90X session. Weight now increased to 5.5kg.

So after fighting through the workout and having a lay down after I went to work. As the day progressed I got more and more excited about hitting Plyo this evening.

Coming home I got straight into it, and pushed myself seriously hard, refusing to drop a single rep, and to make each rep clean and count. 1 hour of jump training with the increased vest weight sure took its toll. The butt and thighs really take a beating.

By the end of it I was sweating like crazy, so made this lovely video lol http://youtu.be/WkOM4uoVHIA Be warned, its quite gross.

So that's me for today.

Tomorrow is Sharms (shoulders and arms) in the AM, with abrx I hope. And Yoga in the PM.

Let me take this time to congratulate Carly for her amazing 30 day progress and weight loss. Amit for pushing through a painful achillies, and staying so sharp and motivated, and to Rob for keeping his spirits high in this first week. I'm glad you are starting to appreciate what you have got yourself into now.

Remember tomorrow, yoga is not easy, nore just some exercises. It takes time to get the form right, but once the form is there you will be away. Vinyasa's and the warrior series of postures are not as simple as you would like to think. Don't push yourself to just try each one badly, focus on getting it right.

Getting past reverse warrior on your first go is an achievement.

I look forwards to hearing the stories from the rest of #TeamSnaz tomorrow.

Sleep well all.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment